Move your drug development program forward
Using our highly sensitive and precise radioimmunoassay platform, we provide timely bioanalysis that supports your drug development efforts. Along with a comprehensive suite of endocrine assays, we offer bioanalytical services for a number of non-endocrine biomarkers which are performed by both radioimmunoassay and Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA).
Many of the assays used by our lab were developed and validated, in several species, under Good Laboratory Practices (GLPs) in accordance with 21CFR58 of the USFDA and the OECD guidance, by the scientific staff at the Colorado State University (CSU) Endocrine Lab.
- Adrenocorticotropic hormone
- Anti-Mullerian hormone
- Chorionic gonadotropin
- Follicle stimulating hormone
- Gonadotropin releasing hormone and agonists
- Growth hormone
- Inhibin b
- Insulin-like growth factor-1 and factor-2
- Luteinizing hormone
- Parathyroid hormone
- Thyroid stimulating hormone
- Prostaglandin F2 alpha metabolite
2625 Silver Creek Dr.
Fort Collins, CO 80525